My Love will get You Home - 唐心风暴 The Past, The Present, The Future (进行式) 。 。 。 <body>














































Saturday, September 08, 2007,12:36 AM
Reminiscing the Past...


Yesterday, I was looking through some old letters that were written by my friends to me.
Trying to find those lost feelings...


Then i came across a book of 张善为. Within the pages were meaningful words, hence i decided to share it with you! I shall share with U a page a day... So be CURIOUS!




樱花的用于绽放,付出,令人心有所感。

它,不惧花期的短暂;


它,不畏风雨的侵袭,时令的讯息一到,


救逐次争相竞放,把生命的光辉发挥到极致。

人不也应该像樱花一样吗?


因此让我们得到,往前飞奔的勇气与寻梦的力量。


I totally agree with the paragraph above, and i believe that i have the courage to find and pursue my dream. The past may have bitterness but it consists of more happiness then bitterness. I will be able to look for happiness in the past and cherish it in the present.
Happiness is on going unlike bitterness which is disappearing.

>>Na3dinE blogged.>






































-profile-
Wendy
Freethinker
Idol chaser
Rainbow lover, TVfXQ, D3AN, 炎亚纶, 潘裕文, 何维健 fans:D


-lurrves.<33-
IDOLS(:
Family & Friends:D


-longing for-
NICE CLASSMATES(:
LASTING FRIENDSHIP :D

-friends-
your links here :D


-the past-
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
January 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
March 2009


-thankyou(:-