My Love will get You Home - 唐心风暴 The Past, The Present, The Future (进行式) 。 。 。 <body>














































Saturday, October 20, 2007,2:18 PM
People, I M SORRY!


Hee~~

So sorry peeps, I went missing again didnt I.

OK i promise to update my blog as often as I can ok!

Anyway, it is the start of a new semster and the time left for leisure drops greatly.
I am now on TEP (Teaching Enterprise Project) another name attachment.
& I have been allocated to CHEERS @ NYP.

This is when I go running up & down, moving all the goods and doing the cashiering...
Many people think that being allocated to CHEERS is a bad thing. Because you will be doing many odd jobs and working hours are long.
Well I dont deny that these things are true about CHEERS, but I am really happy to be working in CHEERS.
It is something like the kind of retail store I had in mind. It is something that I had really wanted to learn about.

Of course, the week after the "seniors" handed over to us we were all still very lost.
However, we had the helpline~~ that had saved us many times.
The "seniors" were nice, friendly & helpful. No matter how we bothered them, they were still there for us.

The team that I had for CHEERS wasnt too bad.
Team members: Dan, Vanessa, Emily, Xue Ting, Pei Yu, Kelsonn, Aishah, Alfred & Sebastian.
Although @ times, creating some troubles.
Overall, in CHEERS, Dan is the team leader, Vanessa & Me the assistant leader.
I hope that the whole team can work well & have lots of fun together.
Just like last night, even though there were only 7 of us but it was real fun!!

Yesterday, we had a tiring yet fun time.
The big event for the day was : MSC TEAM BUILDING EVENT.
We had a big committee of 14 people.
Team leader: Dan
Assistant leader: Wendy & Wayne
Secretary: Diana
Team members: Kelsonn, Hui Ling, Cynthia, Jia Hui, Jareth, Mei Qi, Amanda, Dila, Elizabeth & Sze Yun.
Held some discussions & went ahead to get all things ready.

Therefore, the whole week I had been busy @ CHEERS & handling the MSC "BIG" Event.

Thus, PLEASE FORGIVE ME! for all the late updates.
About the GENTING TRIP, i am still waiting for the photos once i get it will update! HAHA~~

>>Na3dinE blogged.>






































-profile-
Wendy
Freethinker
Idol chaser
Rainbow lover, TVfXQ, D3AN, 炎亚纶, 潘裕文, 何维健 fans:D


-lurrves.<33-
IDOLS(:
Family & Friends:D


-longing for-
NICE CLASSMATES(:
LASTING FRIENDSHIP :D

-friends-
your links here :D


-the past-
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
January 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
March 2009


-thankyou(:-