My Love will get You Home - 唐心风暴 The Past, The Present, The Future (进行式) 。 。 。 <body>














































Monday, November 05, 2007,9:59 PM
Monday Blues!


05/11/07

CHEERS is being CRUSED!

Dont know what is going on?!
I mean what's with so many CHEERS people falling ill.

I am not blaming people who are sick, because I am feeling the same way too.
I mean is there something wrong with the FENGSHUI of CHEERS.
Or is it our problem?

Today is a bad day for me. From the start till the end.
Fancy waking up on time, yet being late for work.
I mean I have been waking up @ my usual time for work, and yet i would be late for it?
Something must be wrong!

Having to run through the sidewalks, having to be working from morning non stop is bad enough but i had to do cashiering till 1pm!?

What's that for?

I also need my break, I also need to rest. I am not made of metal or steel.
I too will fall ill.

Burden is getting heavier, I think i have to learn to relax & let go.
Life have to move on.

>>Na3dinE blogged.>






































-profile-
Wendy
Freethinker
Idol chaser
Rainbow lover, TVfXQ, D3AN, 炎亚纶, 潘裕文, 何维健 fans:D


-lurrves.<33-
IDOLS(:
Family & Friends:D


-longing for-
NICE CLASSMATES(:
LASTING FRIENDSHIP :D

-friends-
your links here :D


-the past-
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
January 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
March 2009


-thankyou(:-