My Love will get You Home - 唐心风暴 The Past, The Present, The Future (进行式) 。 。 。 <body>














































Monday, January 21, 2008,1:04 AM
Memories


Today, I am feeling very emo.

There has been a phrase running through my mind:
"As strong as I may seem, I am an emotional person."

I was watching a korea drama, titled: 感谢.
The story line evolve around a little girl who contracted AIDS by a careless doctor.
The life that she is going through.
It is a touching show.

Today was the finale & her great grandfather died.
The scene when her great grandfather died, it brought back many memories of my grandmother.

Below are some things that I want to tell her:

婆婆,我是敏良。您还记得我吗?
您在天国还住得开心吗?
我非常的想念您,我好像见见您。
我想念您的体温,我惦记您的微笑。我也忘不了您的香味。
我知道您在天上保佑我,也知道您能听见我的祈祷。
只要让我知道您是幸福的,我就会很高兴。

I know that my grandmother will be able to see this paragraph.
I will always keep u in my heart.

>>Na3dinE blogged.>






































-profile-
Wendy
Freethinker
Idol chaser
Rainbow lover, TVfXQ, D3AN, 炎亚纶, 潘裕文, 何维健 fans:D


-lurrves.<33-
IDOLS(:
Family & Friends:D


-longing for-
NICE CLASSMATES(:
LASTING FRIENDSHIP :D

-friends-
your links here :D


-the past-
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
January 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
March 2009


-thankyou(:-