My Love will get You Home - 唐心风暴 The Past, The Present, The Future (进行式) 。 。 。 <body>














































Monday, January 28, 2008,10:42 PM
Things I wanted to do


There were plenty of things I wanted to do.

Like:
I wanted to blog on the 26/01/08.
However, I was too tired and went to bed.

It is kind of late, but I still hope that I'm still in time.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! :) JAE JOONG!!! :)(:

I totally cant believe that I found another friend who has the same birth date as JJ.
Totally unexpected.

My stopover @ EMRS is coming to an end, & frankly speaking, I will miss the times there.
I had fun, & got to know more people.
From the whole TEP, I came to know of many other business course people.

I am glad to be able to know them. They are nice people.

THINGS TO BE DONE:
Saturday: My sister's 21st Birthday party
By Sunday: Complete my PERSONAL & SUMMARY REPORT of EMRS.

04/02/08 - 10/02/08 : MY BREAK TIME!!!
No school!!! HAHA :)

05/02/08: Going to learn ways to bake the LOVE LETTER & BEE HIVES biscuit.

Many things to be completed.
All the way, Wendy!!! U can do it (:

>>Na3dinE blogged.>






































-profile-
Wendy
Freethinker
Idol chaser
Rainbow lover, TVfXQ, D3AN, 炎亚纶, 潘裕文, 何维健 fans:D


-lurrves.<33-
IDOLS(:
Family & Friends:D


-longing for-
NICE CLASSMATES(:
LASTING FRIENDSHIP :D

-friends-
your links here :D


-the past-
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
January 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
March 2009


-thankyou(:-