My Love will get You Home - 唐心风暴 The Past, The Present, The Future (进行式) 。 。 。 <body>














































Friday, January 18, 2008,11:34 PM
Thoughts ~~~


Whenever I am sad, I hope to confide to you.
However I am always afraid that I would disturb you.
I was afraid that you would never reply.

Whenever I wanted encouragement, I would hope to hear from you.
However you always seem far away that I wasn’t able to hear.
Patience has a limit, how much more could I wait?

An empty shell on the sandy shore.
An empty soul within the mind.
Came the waves and off it went.
Filled with love that never ends.

Life was tiring without your concern.
Life was interesting with your conversation.
Life was meaningful with your understanding.
Happiness was everything, when you were here.

Recalling the fun times we had.
Deleting unhappy memories that led to tears.
Learning to live a life without you.
It was never easy, for I need to forget.

>>Na3dinE blogged.>






































-profile-
Wendy
Freethinker
Idol chaser
Rainbow lover, TVfXQ, D3AN, 炎亚纶, 潘裕文, 何维健 fans:D


-lurrves.<33-
IDOLS(:
Family & Friends:D


-longing for-
NICE CLASSMATES(:
LASTING FRIENDSHIP :D

-friends-
your links here :D


-the past-
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
January 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
March 2009


-thankyou(:-