My Love will get You Home - 唐心风暴 The Past, The Present, The Future (进行式) 。 。 。 <body>














































Tuesday, June 17, 2008,5:32 PM
Updates on my LIFE


Now I am having my 2 weeks holiday.

This is already my 2nd week, and I will be busy doing projects and studying for tests.

As for the 1st week, I have been busy with my work @ the INDOOR STADIUM.
There was an AVIVA game, @ the indoor stadium, where I worked as a CHEERS member again.

This is my 1st external roadshow that I helped out. Finally, this time there was a pay, although rather low. $5 per hour.

@ this event, I took some photos on my camera and others were taken by the management. So I will be uploading the few photos that I have 1st, then will upload the others when I received it.

Below will be the photos. Anyway, just want to say THANKS to those friends @ the roadshow that I known. U PEOPLE were great, very happy to know everyone of you.

Above are the 2 group photos that my camera has taken. But it is not the complete group.
This is Shi Rey. A nice gal (1 of the CHEERS In-charge)
These are 2 great Friends that I known: Jannah & Farhana
This is one of the cashier there.We alway take bus home together.
This is my section mate. A pretty lady.
As for these 2, MY NYP friends. CLOSE MATES. HUI MIN & CANDY
This is one of the guy that I knew @ this event. His name: Shahnawaz.
So that's the end of the UPDATES.
For more information, tune in next time.!
CHEERS
wendy!!:)

>>Na3dinE blogged.>






































-profile-
Wendy
Freethinker
Idol chaser
Rainbow lover, TVfXQ, D3AN, 炎亚纶, 潘裕文, 何维健 fans:D


-lurrves.<33-
IDOLS(:
Family & Friends:D


-longing for-
NICE CLASSMATES(:
LASTING FRIENDSHIP :D

-friends-
your links here :D


-the past-
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
January 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
March 2009


-thankyou(:-